You may use Excel daily or only casually, but one thing is sure—you have probably wished you knew more about this dynamic program. That is why you will want to attend this workshop. In it, you will learn ways to make your job easier and increase the sophistication of your data reporting and analysis. Each session focuses on saving-you-time techniques, advanced “how-to’s,” exploring those previously " programmers only” features, and more.
What to expect?
- Time-saving techniques that will allow you to get your work done faster with Excel.
- Adding and using the Analysis Tool Pack to make complex data analysis a snap.
- How to create a PivotTable report to quickly analyse volumes of data, generate summary views, see comparisons, and reveal patterns in your data.
- And much more
Who should attend?
- Account/ HR/ Audit officers
- Financial controllers
- Financial reporting staff and managers
Summarized Course Contents
• Creating basic worksheet
• Performing calculations
• Modifying a worksheet
• Formatting a worksheet
• Managing large workbooks
• Calculating data and advanced formula
• Organizing worksheet and table contents
• Creating data using charts